NAVIGATING THROUGH CRISIS
Introductory workshop: Strategic Thinking in Times of Uncertainty
Uncertainty takes up more and more space in our lives, one crisis follows another, and it seems as if the world will never be the same. This ½ day workshop is an introduction into a big topic covered in a 4-day training that will take place later this year.
During this short program, we will cover key strategies you may want to use when navigating the rapidly changing environment.
- Understanding the dynamics of crises
- Finding the appropriate decision-making process
- Anticipating future developments
- Scenario analysis and risk management
- Rules for survival
The rest is about sharing your experience.
Meet your navigators, who know a lot about uncertainty. They come from Israel.
Experienced army officer, serving 4 years of active duty in an elite Israeli combat unit.
Leader of the Emergency Program for Rescue and Relief of the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee, which included:
- Missions in Rwanda and the reconstruction of Sarajevo
- The Kosovo refugee crises during the war with Serbia
- Rescue service in Haiti after the devastating earthquake in 2010 o Rescuing individuals trapped by conflicts in Georgia (2008) and Ukraine (2014)
A business and social entrepreneur who continues to share his experience of leadership and innovative thinking around the world
Director of the leading non-profit center in Israel for small business development
Experienced in social entrepreneurship from missions in Bosnia, Croatia, Russia, Serbia, and elsewher
The workshop will be presented in English without translation.
Staroměstské nám. 4/1 (opposite from Hotel U Prince, next to Orloj/The Clock) Skautský institut, 1st floor, room René
Thursday, March 24, from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Please come and register 10 min. before we start.
Your participation, including coffee break is free of charge.
HOW TO GET THERE
Best from Tram or Metro Staroměstská (A) or Můstek (A/B)
Looking forward to meeting you soon.