Over the past 25 years, Via Foundation has supported hundreds of community projects across the Czech Republic.
CZK 600+ million
We have invested more than CZK 600 million into community and philanthropy initiatives in Czech communities.
Since 1997, we have supported almost 8,000 projects by people who have taken the initiative to improve their communities.
Over CZK 1.5 billion
Through our online giving tool Darujme.cz, we have helped donors give more than CZK 1.5 billion to hundreds of non-profit organizations. In 2022 alone, people gave more than CZK 700 million through Darujme.cz.
HOW VIA MADE A DIFFERENCE IN 2022
In 2022, Via:
- supported 569 community projects across the Czech Republic
- enabled almost 300 children and young people to hold charity events or improve their communities
- ran a learning program for 48 people running for local office, 38 of whom won in the municipal elections in October 2022
- ran an international peer learning program for community leaders and practitioners from Hungary, Serbia and the Czech Republic
- enabled over 1,000 NGOs to receive gifts from 285,000 donors totaling CZK 700 million ($30 million) through our online giving tool, Darujme.cz
- supported 139 projects integrating Ukrainian refugees into Czech communities